Original Super 3 Meat Tenderizer™ Color Coded – Tan
The original multi-blade, hand held super meat tenderizer that does much more than just tenderize. Ideal for beef, fish and poultry is the #1 choice of professional chefs and home cooking enthusiasts.
- HAACP color coded designation can significantly reduce the risk of cross contamination (Tan – Pork)
- Original Hand Held Meat Tenderizer: Reduces cooking time by up to 40% and provides pathway for marinades to be absorbed deeper into the meat and increasing absorption by up to 600%. It is ideal for both professional chefs and home cooking enthusiasts.
- Commercial Meat Tenderizer: The meat tenderizer has double sided razor-sharp stainless-steel knives that effortlessly cut through the connective tissue in meat that can cause it to be tough.
- Steak Tenderizer, Meat Tenderizer: Achieve better cooking results from less expensive cuts of meat with the original multi-blade hand-held meat tenderizer
- 48 Blade Meat Tenderizer: Enhances any type of meat, including but not limited to beef, pork, veal, chicken, venison and fowl; Incredible results on boneless chicken breasts including even cooking, retention of meats natural juices and flavors.
- Jaccard Original Meat Tenderizer: The tenderizer is made from the highest quality materials and is built for performance and durability and is backed by a lifetime warranty against material and workmanship defects.
- Achieve better cooking results from less expensive cuts of meat with the multi-blade hand-held meat tenderizer
- Helps reduce cooking time by up to 40 percent; helps meats cook more evenly by reducing shrinkage
- Razor sharp knife blades cut through connective tissues that make meat tough
- Tiny heat channels are created without changing shape or appearance of meat, resulting in faster penetration of marinades
- Made of white ABS plastic, the tool measures 5-5/8 by 4-1/8 inches