MODEL H COMMERCIAL MANUAL TENDERIZER
The Model H commercial tenderizer machine has been the gold standard for 40 years within the food service industry. It is NSF Certified and able to tenderize any cut of boneless meat, pork, veal, poultry or seafood, without tearing the meat or leaving any lasting impressions. Our upgraded design with torsion spring actuation significant reduces cost of ownership and an extended machine life.
• New torsion spring handle design provides better ergonomics and lower cost of ownership.
• Patented T-Safety Lock maintains alignment and prevents damage to column structure.
• Patented stripper frame design allows for easy installation and cleaning of blade set.
• Simple sanitation: no tools required to clean or inspect.
• Single piece comb for easy assembly and
• Double edge razor-sharp 301 stainless steel knives easily penetrate the meat and minimize operator fatigue.
• Removable and adjustable cutting board and guide brackets for easier cleaning and handling of product.
• Heavy duty stainless steel base provides improved stability during operation.
• Optional stainless steel stand (201504-SO).