Roasted Salmon with White Wine, Butter & Herbs
- 1 TBSP Tarragon, fine chopped
- 1 TBSP Basil, fine chopped
- 1 TBSP Chives, fine chopped
- 1/4 cup butter unsalted that has been softened
- 2 Salmon Fillets, 6-8 oz. each
- 1/4 cup White Wine
- Salt & Pepper
Preheat oven to 375 degrees
Mix herbs and softened butter and set aside
Season Salmon Fillets with salt & pepper. Place salmon fillets in Grill Bag. Add wine to bag and fold open end up to seal. Place grill bag in oven on center rack.
Roast 6-8 minutes, open bag and check for doneness. Salmon should be approaching medium (120 degrees)
Top with Herb Butter reseal bag and roast for additional five minutes or until desired temp is reached.
Serve by removing salmon and spooning remaining white wine, butter and herb sauce over fish.